Friday, February 12, 2021

ONLINE TEACHING REFLECTION - 2ND PHASE

 ONLINE TEACHING REFLECTION 13

 The second phase of teaching  practice session was scheduled to take 30 classes.15 for school students and 15 for peers. i used google meet platform for taking classes for school students. The class began on february 3rd. The school selectedfor training section was LVHS pothencode. The class alloted to me  was eight standard. My class time was scheduled in the evening 5pm-6pm. I had organised a trail class for the students in the previous day inorder to check their connection andto understand ow they use this facility. I started the class on time. I created a good support with the students and took attendance. Then I started a new lesson, 'metals' from chemistry and I focused on general characteristics of metals etc. I created a mental readiness among learners by showing some pictures and videos. By linking that started the portion. Through the videos and pictures they could understand the topic very easily. Scaffolding questions were given and students responded actively. Summary of the topic taught was given. Finally I gave the activity and concluded the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTS

COGNITIVE MAPPING

COGNITIVE MAPPING   INTRODUCTION Concept mapping is a great way to build upon previous knowledge by connecting new information back to it....