Saturday, February 27, 2021

OVERALL REFLECTION OF SECOND PHASE OF TEACHING PRACTICE

 OVERALL REFLECTION OF SECOND                PHASE OF TEACHING PRACTICE

 Due to the current situation of covid-19 the online classes were conducted through Google meet. I selected L.V.H.S   pothencode for my online teaching practice .I got two classes for teaching practice one from eight standard (N) and another from 9th standard (C). For 9 standard students the subject taken was chemistry . The chapter taken from Chemistry was periodic table and for 8th standard students the subject taken was physics. The chapter taken from physics Were  force. 7 classes were  taken for  physics and eight classes were taken for  chemistry. Within 2 weeks the classes where over .Two classes were taken each day except for the first day. The duration of the class was 30 minutes and I prepare a Power Point presentation to make the class more effective and in every day follow up activity was given. Achievement test was Conducted for 9th class students on the chapter periodic table, the duration of the test was one hour and the mark for the test was 25 marks

For peer  teaching class we have to take 15 classes.Duration of the class was 30 minutes .After every peer teaching classes my  peer trainees point out where should I  improve .Peer teaching is one of the best ways to master a particular subject. It is a method of teaching, where a student instructs another student, wherein the former will be an expert and the latter a novice.

This  teaching practice help the me to apply the pedagogical knowledge and skills in teaching .I  understand how important is to teach the topic effectively and teaching learning experience is a main factor for teaching learning process .The teaching practice session developed my teaching skills. for me it was a nice experience and my teaching skills have been developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTS

COGNITIVE MAPPING

COGNITIVE MAPPING   INTRODUCTION Concept mapping is a great way to build upon previous knowledge by connecting new information back to it....