Saturday, February 13, 2021

WEEKLY REFLECTION-SECOND WEEK

 WEEKLY REFLECTION (2nd  WEEK)


Due to pandemic ,teaching practice was conducted online through Google meet and peer was taken as direct face to face class.The school I got for teaching practice was L.V.H.S Pothencode.I got two classes for teaching practice one in 8th N for Physics and another in 9th C for chemistry.

During the second week of my second phase teaching practice session I had to take 10 online teaching sessions.


On Monday(08/02/2021) I took class from the chapter force for 8th N  and the topic taken was frictional force, rolling friction and sliding friction (time 7 to 7:30am)

And the second class was taken for 9th standard students. The topic taken for 9th standard was representative elements.(time 7:30 to 8am)


On Tuesday(09/02/2021) : I took class for 8N students.. continuation of force chapter was taken .The topic taken was the different cases in which the frictional force is felt lubricant ,method to reduce friction and streamlining.(time 7 to 7:30am)

I took class from the chapter of periodic table,continuation of this chapter was taught.The topic taken was transition and inner transition elements for 9th C students from 7:30  to 8:00 am.


On Wednesday (10/02/2021):I took the topic thrust and pressure for 8th N standard students ,continuation of the force chapter.The class Time was 7 to 7:30 am.

And The second class was taken for 9th standard students. Continuation of periodic table was taken. topic taken today was periodic trends in the periodic table.The class time was  from 7:30 to 8am.


On Thursday (11/02/2021) : the first class was taken for 8th standard students and the continuation of force was taken .The topic taken today was liquid pressure.The time of class was 7 to 7:30 am.

The second class was  for 9th standard students and continuation of periodic table was taken. The topic taken on thuis day was ionization energy .The time of the class was 7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.


On Friday (12/03/2021): the first class was taken for 8th standard students ,the continuation of the force chapter was taken, this is the last topic of this chapter..The topic taken was Atmospheric pressure and the class timing of this class was from 7 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.

 And second class was taken for 9th standard students ,the continuation of periodic table was taken, this is the last topic of this chapter .The topic taken on this day was electronegativity and metalloids.The class time was from 7:30 to 8 am.

For every class follow up activity was given

 On 13th February achievement test was conducted for 9th standard students from the chapter periodic table. The duration of the test paper was  1 hour and the mark for the achievement test was 25 mark

I used PPT for online teaching to make the class more interesting. When Students asked their doubts and I gave more explanation about it once more .In every class I Concluded the class by summarising the important points .I asked some questions after the class and gave assignments. Overall it was a nice teaching session and it was a new experience for me.This teaching session helped me to develop my teaching skills. It helps me to develop my techno skills and it help to me to be a good teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTS

COGNITIVE MAPPING

COGNITIVE MAPPING   INTRODUCTION Concept mapping is a great way to build upon previous knowledge by connecting new information back to it....