Friday, February 5, 2021

WEEKLY REFLECTION-1st WEEK (ONLINE TEACHING PRACTICE)

 WEEKLY REFLECTION (1st WEEk)


Due to pandemic ,teaching practice was conducted online through Google meet and peer was taken as direct face to face class.The school I got for teaching practice was L.V.H.S Pothencode.I got two classes for teaching practice one in 8th N for Physics and another in 9th C for chemistry.

During the first week of my second phase teaching practice session I had to take 2 peer teaching and 5 online teaching sessions.

On Wednesday(03/02/2021) I took class from the chapter periodic table, the topic taken was history of periodic table and mendeleev's periodic table for 9th C students of L.V.H.S Pothencode.The class timing was 7:30 to 8:00 am.

On Thursday(04/02/2021) I took class from the chapter of periodic table,continuation of this chapter was taught.The topic taken was advantages and limitation of mendeleev's periodic table and Modern Periodic Table for 9th C students from 7  to 7:30 am and for 8th N students the topic taken was force.The class time was 7:30 to 8: am.

On Friday (05/02/2021)I took the topic electronic configuration continuation of periodic table for 9th C students from 7:30 to 8 am  and next class was for 8th N students ,the topic taught was contact and non contact force ,the class time was from 8 to 8:30 am and on this same day two peer classes were taken. Peer teaching class was on the subject Physics of 9th standard ,the topic taught was capillarity, adhesive and Cohesive force. For the second peer teaching class  the topic taken was force of gravity from the 9th standard textbook.

I used PPT for online teaching to make the class more interesting. When Students asked their doubts and I gave more explanation about it once more .In every class I Concluded the class by summarising the important points .I asked some questions after the class and gave assignments. Overall it was a nice teaching session and it was a new experience for me.This teaching session helped me to develop my teaching skills.It helps to improve my teaching style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTS

COGNITIVE MAPPING

COGNITIVE MAPPING   INTRODUCTION Concept mapping is a great way to build upon previous knowledge by connecting new information back to it....